- 1. Skills and Testing Criterias
- 2. ¿Why do you think some people love like that?
- 2.1. Review of Simple Past Tense
- 2.1.1. USE 1 Completed Action in the Past
- 2.1.2. USE 2 A Series of Completed Actions
- 2.1.3. USE 3 Duration in Past
- 2.1.4. USE 4 for Habits in the Past
- 2.1 – Actividad 1
- 3.Bibliography and webgraphic
2. ¿Why do you think some people love like that?
2.1. Review of Simple Past Tense.
USE 4 for Habits in the Past.
The Simple Past can also be used to describe a habit which stopped in the past. It can have the same meaning as “used to.” To make it clear that we are talking about a habit, we often add expressions such as: always, often, usually, never, when I was a child, when I was younger, etc.
- I studied French when I was a child.
- He played the violin.
- He didn’t play the piano.
- Did you play a musical instrument when you were a kid?
- She worked at the movie theater after school.
- They never went to school, they always skipped class.