2. Is that story real? Would you like to have a super powers? Past tense vs the future
- Something to remember (simple present review)
- The simple present tense is one of the most common ways to talk about the Ideas and the actions people usually do.
- It is very important to remember that exist four rules to apply in simple present; they are all usual for third singular person (He, She, It).
- Then if a verb ends in a vowel, except “o” or a consonant except “s, x ,h” you must ADD an “S” to the verb.
- If a verb ends in “o ,s, x, h” you must ADD “ES” to the verb.
- If an action ends in “Y” preceded by a consonant; you must ADD “IES”.