- 1. Skills and Testing Criterias
- 2.1 ¿Is this a real love story? (Present perfect, simple past)
- 2.1.1. Complete list of present perfect forms
- 2.1.2. ¿How do you actually use de present perfect?
- 18.104.22.168. Topic 1. Experience
- 22.214.171.124. Topic 2. Change over time
- 126.96.36.199. Topic 3. Accomplishments
- 2.2 Activity 01
- 3. Bibliography and webgrphic
2. ¿Is this a real love story? (Present perfect, simple past)
2.1. The present perfect tenses (Present and past)
Topic 2. Change over time.
- We often use the present perfect to talk about change that has happened over a period of time.
Haga clic aquí para ver el ejemplo.
- You have grown since the last time I saw you.
- The government has become more interested in arts education.
- Japanese has become one of the most popular courses at the university since the Asian studies program was established.
- My English has really improved since I moved to Australia.