- 1. Skills and Testing Criterias
- 2. ¿Why do you think some people love like that?
- 2.1. Review of Simple Past Tense
- 2.1.1. USE 1 Completed Action in the Past
- 2.1.2. USE 2 A Series of Completed Actions
- 2.1.3. USE 3 Duration in Past
- 2.1.4. USE 4 for Habits in the Past
- 2.1 – Actividad 1
- 3.Bibliography and webgraphic
2. ¿Why do you think some people love like that?
2.1. Review of Simple Past Tense.
USE 1 Completed Action in the Past.
Use the Simple Past to express the idea that an action started and finished at a specific time in the past. Sometimes, the speaker may not actually mention the specific time, but they do have one specific time in mind.
- I saw a movie yesterday.
- I didn’t see a play yesterday.
- Last year, I traveled to Japan.
- Last year, I didn’t travel to Korea.
- Did you have dinner last night?
- She washed her car.
- He didn’t wash his car.