- 1. Skills and Testing Criterias
- 2. ¿Why do you think some people love like that?
- 2.1. Review of Simple Past Tense
- 2.1.1. USE 1 Completed Action in the Past
- 2.1.2. USE 2 A Series of Completed Actions
- 2.1.3. USE 3 Duration in Past
- 2.1.4. USE 4 for Habits in the Past
- 2.1 – Actividad 1
- 3.Bibliography and webgraphic
2. ¿Why do you think some people love like that?
2.1. Review of Simple Past Tense.
USE 2 A Series of Completed Actions.
We use the Simple Past to list a series of completed actions in the past. These actions happen 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and so on.
- I finished work, walked to the beach, and found a nice place to swim.
- He arrived from the airport at 8:00, checked into the hotel at 9:00, and met the others at 10:00.
- Did you add flour, pour in the milk, and then add the eggs?