Skip to content
2. WHAT DOES SHE LOOK LIKE? ¿Cuál es su apariencia?
2.2. Physical appearance adjectives (Vocabulary)
2.2.4. Verb To Have “Tener”
- Recordemos la aplicación del verbo tener.
- Sometimes we use just have or sometimes we use it like: Have to; for third singular person we conjugate the verb (has) because of the rules of simple present.
- I have a great family
- You have my books
- He has short, blonde hair
- She has hazel eyes
- It has a golden necklace
- We have a party on Sunday
- You have a great teacher
- They have a big country house
Este contenido se encuentra protegido por derechos de autor.