- 1. Skills and testing criterions
- 2. ¿Did you say all the necessary to that person?
- 2.1. Activity 01
- 2.2. The simple past tense – the past perfect
- 2.2.1. Activity 02
- 2.2.2. Simple past tense (structures)
- 2.2.2. – USE 1 Completed Action in the Past
- 2.2.2. – USE 2 A Series of Completed Actions
- 2.2.2. – USE 3 Duration in Past
- 2.2.2. – USE 4 for Habits in the Past
- 2.3. Activity 3. Grammar exercise
- 2.4. Activity 4. Searching and memorizing
- 2.5. Activity 5. Verbal tenses changing (From the past to the future)
- 2.6. Activity 6. Icfes test practice of comprehension)
- 2.7. Passive voice
- 2.7. – Use of passive
- 2.7. – Form of passive
- 2.7. – Examples of passive
- 2.7.1. Activity 7. Passive voice with irregular verbs activity
- 2.7.2. Irregular verbs word list
- 3. Bibliography and webgraphy
2. ¿Did you say all the necessary to that person? (mix of verbal tenses)
2.7. Passive voice
Form of passive
- Subject + finite form of to be+ Past Participle (3rd column of irregular verbs)
- Example: A letter was written.
- When rewriting active sentences in passive voice, note the following:
- The object of the active sentence becomes the subject of the passive sentence.
- The finite form of the verb is changed (to be + past participle).
- The subject of the active sentence becomes the object of the passive sentence (or is dropped).