- 1. Skills and testing criterions
- 2. ¿Did you say all the necessary to that person?
- 2.1. Activity 01
- 2.2. The simple past tense – the past perfect
- 2.2.1. Activity 02
- 2.2.2. Simple past tense (structures)
- 2.2.2. – USE 1 Completed Action in the Past
- 2.2.2. – USE 2 A Series of Completed Actions
- 2.2.2. – USE 3 Duration in Past
- 2.2.2. – USE 4 for Habits in the Past
- 2.3. Activity 3. Grammar exercise
- 2.4. Activity 4. Searching and memorizing
- 2.5. Activity 5. Verbal tenses changing (From the past to the future)
- 2.6. Activity 6. Icfes test practice of comprehension)
- 2.7. Passive voice
- 2.7. – Use of passive
- 2.7. – Form of passive
- 2.7. – Examples of passive
- 2.7.1. Activity 7. Passive voice with irregular verbs activity
- 2.7.2. Irregular verbs word list
- 3. Bibliography and webgraphy
2. ¿Did you say all the necessary to that person? (mix of verbal tenses)
2.1. Activity 1. Reading, writing
Stories that have marked the people´s life…
Love is the reason we come to life; that is what some people in some cultures say.
Sometimes love brings us happiness, sometime love is a door to a wonderful life, or sometimes love can be destructible and negative. We must know when to say GOOD BYE and how to recognize if the person we really love is the right person who gives us happiness.
- Please, download the full story, read it carefully and complete the activity. Then, upload it to the platform with yuur name.