- 1. Skills and testing criteria
- 2. WHAT DOES SHE LOOK LIKE? ¿Cuál es su apariencia?
- 2.1. Words for description (¿cómo describirnos?)
- 2.1.1. – Activity 01
- 2.2. Physical appearance adjectives (Vocabulary)
- 2.2.1. Theory and concepts. (Conceptos que debemos aprender)
- 184.108.40.206. Teoría y conceptos en español
- 2.2.2. Possessive pronouns and adjectives
2. WHAT DOES SHE LOOK LIKE? ¿Cuál es su apariencia?
2.2. Physical appearance adjectives (Vocabulary)
2.2.1. Theory and concepts. (Conceptos que debemos aprender)
- Some important things we need to learn.
Haga clic en los botones para des plegar la información.
When we ask about a person´s appearance we say: What´s she like? Or What´s he like?
It means something like: Como es su apariencia?
We can talk about a person´s height, body weight, eye colour, face shape, skin colour, even personality and always we need to use the “adjectives”; then, if we don´t practice and memorize the adjectives, we are not going to be able to describe a person.
It is very necessary and relevant to know how to use the possessive adjectives and some verbs to describe. (es muy necesario reconocer y saber aplicar los posesivos).
It is important the use of apostrophe; that is a special sign that mean that a noun has got something or it deserves to him, her or it.
The famous verb to be is very necessary too; in this way, you can do a perfect description about a person and the people around you will understand everything you say. Look at the following example:
Shakira is a Colombian woman; she is a short girl but very beautiful, she has an athletic body and her personality is really amazing. Shakira´s voice is very original!